Custom Bar Project

No home is complete without a bar, and this coming from someone that loves a great cocktail! After weeks of interviewing several contractors and showing them bar inspirations, we finally made a decision and the job has begun.  The following are our inspirations and a few shots of the ongoing progress.  Needless to say, the next couple of weeks will be filled with granite and ceramic tile selections, bar stools, pub tables, wine refrigerators and a bar simply wouldn’t be a bar without a great pool table.  I so look forward to the final outcome but the decorating process will be a blast.  Follow me on Twitter and Instagram for updates!

1. Clarice Mack
    June 5, 2012 / 1:22 pm

That's neat Nik! Can't wait to see the finished product. We are building a house (est completion Nov '12) and your pics definitely give me inspiration. What websites do you frequent for ideas?

• June 6, 2012 / 2:44 pm

Congrats girlie! I will invite you to the unveiling 🙂 A great site to take a look at for inspiration is Houzz.com, its the best. I will text you the info on the party.

2. June 5, 2012 / 5:32 pm

This is such a cool project. I can't wait to see the finished product. Yay! I love all your decorating projects. So inspiring. They always turn out so lovely, so I am so the bar will not disappoint. 😉

Also, thanks for visiting my blog You Like It? I Made It!, and leaving such a sweet comment. Means a lot to me! 😉 Hope you won't be a stranger. 😉

• June 6, 2012 / 2:45 pm

Thank you Rejina! hopefully you can teach me how to sew one day 🙂

• December 1, 2014 / 7:04 pm

So funny and two years later you are featured in Vogue Magazine! How inspiring!

3. August 30, 2012 / 2:53 am

I am most impressed! This is great!!!