The top was made with my beloved Vogue V8840 pattern which have made so many apperances like here here here and here and this Oscar de la Renta wool crepe from Mood which I quilted. The following pattern alterations were made:
– Cut the back and front piece of the pattern piece 13″ from the top which created four pattern pieces.
Quilted the front top pattern piece
– Removed the darts from the pattern in the front and back
– Removed 3″ from the top sleeve and added 10″ to the bottom sleeve
– Created a key hole in the back of the neck for easy removal
– Added elastic around the waist, and cuffs.
– Top stitched the seam between to top and bottom half of the front