20 Minute Denim Alteration c/o People Style Watch

20 Minute Denim Alteration c/o People Style Watch
Being a huge denim fan, I was a bit nervous when I received these dENiZEN jeans which is a Levis line sold exclusively at Target.  I’m most definitely not a label snob (maybe just a tiny bit) but at first glance I thought “absolutely not” until I put the jeans on.  They are one of the most comfortable jeans I’ve tried on.  They passed the bend over test and they looked nice with the exception of the length I received and my personal preference (although dENiZEN does come in longer lengths).  So true to form I needed to make a few alterations to make them perfect for me.  Levi’s did me proud.

Jeans- Denizen available here
Top- H&M mens
Jacket- Zara
Heels- Manolo Blahnik found here
Clutch- Bottega Veneta

Jeans before alterations

1. October 21, 2013 / 6:14 pm

Wow your did an amazing job and they look great on you 🙂

2. October 21, 2013 / 6:50 pm

Great alteration! I wouldn't have looked twice at jeans from Target. I'd just assume they wouldn't be long enough. If I'm going to do reasonably priced denim, I'd go to the Gap and get a pair of long and leans. But those look great, post alteration.

October 21, 2013 / 7:25 pm

OMG I would have never looked at Target jeans but I am so sold. They look great on you. I'm a lot shorter than you so the length should be fine for me. I'm going to get me a pair on my lunch break thanks 🙂

4. October 21, 2013 / 11:16 pm

This is great! I've been wondering about this particular jean (I love Levis). You look great.

5. October 22, 2013 / 2:57 am

These jeans look fantastic on you! I may have to check these out for myself.

6. October 22, 2013 / 7:00 am

Now that, is an eye opener. I have really thick legs so i am never able to find a pair of skinnys that fit . Never thought to do an alteration like this.

7. October 22, 2013 / 6:46 pm

First off, I love Levis and did not know that Denizen was a Levis line! I'm happy to know this now 🙂 Levis can get a tad pricey depending on the cut/style. I was actually looking on youtube yesterday for a DIY on making a pair of bootleg jeans into skinny jeans. This is great and I will try it this weekend! I will have to handsew since I do not have a machine.

8. Tiffany from Chicago
    October 23, 2013 / 1:44 am

You look great! great tutorial thanks for sharing

9. carrie diaries
    October 23, 2013 / 1:45 am

Wow I'm impressed with Target, these jeans fit so well

October 23, 2013 / 1:46 am

You have such great style, even in jeans.