2 1/2 cups flour
2 ripe bananas smashed
1/2 cup cream cheese
3/4 cup butter and olive oil mix
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
4 mini loaf pans (greased)
Preheat oven to 350
(TIP: for extra moist bread, don’t over cook)
1. In a medium bowl, sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Whisk together
2. In a large bowl using a mixer, beat cream cheese and butter and olive oil mix until well mixed. Add sugar and eggs beating well.
3. Turn mixer on low and add the mashed bananas and vanilla extract.
4. Add the flour mix, mixing well but not over beating.
5. Pour the mix into to the mini loaf pans and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Remove the pans from the oven and let them cool on a wire cooling rack.
Serve with lots of butter